ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Eight-Day Ignatian Retreat
Join Jesuit Father Jeff Putthoff, SJ, on the profound and enlightening 8-Day Ignatian Retreat. This immersive journey offers a unique opportunity to delve deep into the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola, fostering self-reflection, discernment, and a stronger connection with God. Participants will engage in guided meditations, prayerful contemplation, and one-on-one spiritual direction with Fr. Jeff.
Each day is carefully curated to provide a profound spiritual experience, igniting personal growth and a renewed sense of purpose. Whether you are seeking spiritual renewal, discernment, or a closer relationship with God, this Ignatian retreat promises to be a soul-enriching encounter with God in Jesus Christ.
What Are the
Since their beginnings, the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius of Loyola have offered countless people an opportunity to live a human and spiritual experience that really resonates with the individual's life and faith journey, fostering and nourishing his or her human and spiritual growth.
St. Ignatius of Loyola developed the Spiritual Exercises to help retreatants deepen their relationship with God through Jesus Christ and understand His will for their lives.
The total COST of this retreat is $900.
It includes Lodging, meals, and program materials.
A refundable deposit of $300 is required at the time of registration.
THE DEPOSIT IS REFUNDABLE UP TO THREE (3) WEEKS BEFORE.
50% RETURNED IF WITHIN THREE (3) WEEKS.
The remaining difference ($600) must be paid upon arrival at the Retreat House.
For payments made by check:
all checks must be made payable to:
La Salette Retreat & Conference Center
947 Park Street
Attleboro, MA 02703
What Do They Add
to My Life?
The experience of the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius of Loyola will help you to:
1) Relate Scripture with your day-to-day life and engage with the Word of God in a new personal way through the Ignatian 'imaginative way of praying with Scripture;
2) Discover and gain a clearer sense of purpose by aligning your life and faith journey, choices, and decisions with God's plan and deepest aspirations.
3) Develop and enhance a more intimate and meaningful prayer life, fostering a deeper, ongoing conversation with God.
4) Discover how to achieve profound inner peace amidst chaos and draw strength from life's challenges through the practice of Ignatian contemplation and reflection.
5) Embark on a journey of holistic growth that encompasses your entire self - mind, emotions, and spirit, fostering a life of greater balance and harmony.
6) Become part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals, collectively pursuing spiritual growth and uplifting one another in faith.
Father Jeff Putthoff, SJ.
Fr. Jeff Putthoff, SJ, is a retreat leader who wants to help others connect with God. He is an accomplished national speaker on topics such as trauma-informed care, organizational dynamics, youth formation, Ignatian spirituality, and leadership. Fr. Jeff has led more than 30 directed retreats and 40 preached retreats across the country. He is passionate about healing communities, empowering young people, promoting brain health, and discovering God in all things. He has applied his unique experience in organizational dynamics, leadership, brain health, and Ignatian spirituality to youth education and organizational life as a high school teacher, associate pastor, executive director, and high school president.